Sunday, October 11, 2009

Time Flies

As I am sitting here on Sunday night I am wondering where the weekend went. I had plans for this weekend. I had plans to clean my house, and take the HUGE pile of stuff in the extra bedroom to the DI, to clean the caramel out the microwave that has been there since last week (don't ask). I will be honest I got NONE of these things done. I wish I could say that I didn't get any of them done because I was doing something so outrageously awesome that there just was not time for this, but this is not the case. I am not even sure of what I did with myself this weekend, nothing. I hate that I didn't do all the things that I wanted to do or even any of the things that I wanted to do. Well here's hoping for next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging! And yay for next weekend! Yeah, I made up a whole 'cleaning' schedule so that everything is broken up into days. Like only doing one batch of laundry a day so it doesn't get overwhelming. Or doing just the toilets on another day. Yeah. Isn't working out quite as planned. And I love that your URL is dimple lint. I laughed. Really. Hard. Anyway, I'll be blog stalking you now!

    ReplyDelete