Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday


My birthday is tomorrow. I am not excited for my birthday at all this year. Normally I love my birthday. I usually plan a big party with my whole family complete with hot dogs and cake, not this year. This year I have to work, not only do I have to work, I have to work until 10:30PM. I hate growing up. Birthdays used to be so exciting, now it is just like a regular day. Oh well...

On a side note I got my birthday present a few weeks ago. A brand new pair of these... Mine are bright pink... But I also want this black pair.


NIKE FREE RUNNING SHOES

When I run in these shoes I feel like I am awesome at running. I know that it is probably just a mental thing, but I love, love, love these running shoes.

Update: I ended up getting the day off, and I went to lunch with my mom. It ended up being a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment