Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Independence Day




I love when the 4th of July falls on a Sunday. It makes for a whole weekend of playing and partying with family. Chris was scheduled to work the whole weekend but by a miracle I had Saturday and Monday off and only worked from 1-6:30 on Sunday. It was my mom's birthday on Saturday so we went to breakfast then hung out at her house all day with my sister's and their families. Chris and I went to the P.G. fireworks that night with my sister Cassie and her husband and daughter. They were kinda slow, but it was still fun to get out of the house for a bit.
On Sunday we went to my mom's house and did our own fireworks that night. It was very cold, I could not believe how cold it was. Then on Monday Chris and I went with his sister's family and his dad up to Forest Lake to have hot dogs and smores. That was the best part of the weekend. Here are some pics of our adventure.

Getting started

We made it
Headed home

No comments:

Post a Comment