Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Annoyed

Lately I have been annoyed at a lot of different things, but the thing that has mostly been annoying me it this. Last year about this time, I found what thought was a great deal on a set of pots and pans, that I begged and begged Chris to buy for me. He said "no, you don't ever cook. Why do you need new pots and pans?" I said "I have had my current pots and pans for six years and I need new ones, I promise that if you buy these for me I will start cooking more." Well we went to the sale and purchased the said pots and pans. Well, I didn't hold up to my end of the deal and start cooking more and THIS is where my annoyance comes in. These pots and pans have begun to rust, yes rust. I less than one year these pots and pans that have rarely been used have begun to rust. Now I need to buy new pots and pans AGAIN. I think that this time I will spend more than $20.00, and I will NOT be buying them from KMART.

No comments:

Post a Comment