Thursday, November 19, 2009

I finally know

I am so happy to FINALLY know where I will be doing my student teaching. I have been super stressed in the last few weeks because the student teaching portion of my schooling is fast approaching. We are supposed to be starting in January, right when everyone goes back to school from the holiday break. Up until yesterday I had no idea where I would be going. Now I am a planner. I don't do things spontaneously. I have to know, I have to have a concrete plan. But I am happy to share after weeks of asking and getting no response that I will be student teaching at Westlake High School. It is the new high school out in Saratoga Springs. I am really excited, and nervous at the same time. I can't believe that I am so close to being done with school, AGAIN! But hopefully for a good long time, this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment