Sunday, November 8, 2009

San Francisco

Chris and I were able to go to
San Francisco last weekend. It was so much fun to get away, and not have to worry about regular life.


The main reason that we went is because I have really been wanting to see the play "Wicked". I tired to get tickets when it came to Salt Lake City, but I was not able to. It was amazing and I am so happy that we got the opportunity to go.Going to the play was one of the highlights of the trip.


We also went to Alcatraz. That was the second coolest part of the trip.





We went to the aquarium and the wax museum. Those were both sorta lame, but what do you do. It gave us something to do.



My major complaint about the city of San Francisco is its serious lack of public restrooms, and because of this the city smells like pee, its gross. Thank heavens that I am a member of 24 Hour Fitness. In my bathroom emergency, I actually checked into the gym so I could just use the bathroom, the lady looked at me so weird when I came back out a few minuets later, but I don't care, I had to go. One big bummer about our trip as well, we were really looking forward to going to the King Tut exhibit that happened to be there. We took like an hour long bus ride to get there, and I was so excited, we get there and it is closed on Mondays for school groups only. So lame!!

It was fun to get away, but always good to come back home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment